Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Guduchi is a shrub native to India. It is a staple in Ayurvedic traditions and its roots, stems, and leaves have all been used medicinally for thousands of years. It is only just beginning to be available in the West.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), also known as amrit, is one of the most valued herbs in the Ayurvedic pharmacy. According to myth, when the ancient gods churned the primordial ocean, an ambrosial nectar was created that would grant immortality to any who drank it. The nectar was named amrit, a Sanskrit word that means “imperishable.”
- Amrit contains the bitter, pungent, and astringent tastes. Although it’s traditionally used to remove accumulated Pitta, guduchi can balance all the doshas
- Guduchi can be combined with shatavari or ashwagandha as a general tonic, or with aloe vera juice for the purposes of detoxification.
- Guduchi works as a detoxifier and improves complexion and luster of the skin. People suffering from skin ailments often apply the Guduchi plant oil on the affected areas.
Package Dimensions: 51x213x227
►Guduchi powder or Tinospora Cordifolia has been a popular Ayurvedic herb for thousands of years and boasts of enthralling health benefits.
► It is also popular as a skin lotion, considering the fact that it improves skin complexion and enhances the general health of the skin..
►Organic Guduchi also called as ‘Amrita’ or ‘Divine Nectar’ because of its respected value as Herb, is an excellent rejuvenative for vata and pitta that supports overall health and well-being.
►Guduchi benefits the mind by restoring mental ease and clarity that is often hard to come by for those who suffer from chronic fatigue and immune-deficient conditions.
►At Naturevibe, we specialise in manufacturing the powder in extremely favourable conditions from the land of exquisite spices, India.
►We follow the “farm to fork” process, wherein we take pride in having a conglomerate of farmers who are specially trained to hand-pick the finest raw material, which is then manufactured organically and ethically in our state of the art facility.