Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
Color: Maca Powder
- The maca plant, known scientifically as Lepidium meyenii, is sometimes referred to as Peruvian ginseng. Is grown in the Andes at elevations above 14000 feet and in extreme cold, wind and sunlight
- Maca is also an “adaptogen,” or rare form of plant that is thought to raise the overall life force energy of those who consume it.
- The taste of maca root powder has been described as earthy and nutty.
- Many people add it to their smoothies, oatmeal and sweet treats.
- Maca is indeed a nutritional powerhouse, containing nearly all essential amino acids and free fatty acids.
Package Dimensions: 76x248x500
►The maca plant, known scientifically as Lepidium meyenii, is sometimes referred to as Peruvian ginseng.
►It mainly grows in the Andes of central Peru, in harsh conditions and at very high altitudes – above 13,000 feet (4,000 meters).
►Maca is a cruciferous vegetable and therefore related to broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and kale. It has a long history of culinary and medicinal use in Peru.
►The main edible part of the plant is the root, which grows underground. It exists in several colors, ranging from white to black.
►Maca root is a good source of carbs, is low in fat and contains a fair amount of fiber.