Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- White Onion is one of the most important commercial vegetable crops grown in China. The outstanding characteristic of onion is its pungency.
- The white onions flakes compared with other fresh vegetable are relatively high in food energy, protein content and rich in calcium.
- To reap these health benefits of white onions does not require eating several onions each day as you would an apple.
- Simply adding white onions in a few strategic places throughout your meals can help you take advantage of the nutrients in white onions.
- Premium Chopped White Onion Flakes with Botanical name: Allium Cepa, can replace fresh chopped onion in any recipe.
Package Dimensions: 98x296x472
►Minced and dried white onion with pieces approximately 3/16 to 1/4 inch in size can replace fresh chopped white onion in any recipe for salads and dry dishes.
►The taste and health benefits of white onions have been appreciated for all of recorded history and today onions are found in virtually every cuisine throughout the world.
►Try White Onion Flakes as an alternative to real white onions in sauces, dressings, and dips. Add an equal amount of water and let it stand for ten minutes, drain and use it in the desired amount.
►The average American consumes too much sodium and too few essential nutrients like dietary fiber, vitamins and minrals. One sodium-free option for boosting the flavor and nutrition of your meals is to use white onion power.
►At Naturevibe, we specialise in manufacturing the powder in extremely favourable conditions from the land of exquisite spices, India. We follow the “farm to fork” process, wherein we take pride in having a conglomerate of farmers who are specially trained to hand-pick the finest raw material, which is then manufactured organically and ethically in our state of the art facility.