Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Mustard seeds have been around since almost 5,000 years. They’re known to have numerous benefits since they’re low in calories and high in nutritional value.
- Mustard seeds also find their place in the Bible and their first usage record is found in the Sanskrit scripts that date back to thousands of years.
- Mustard seeds are rich in a nutrient called selenium. Mustard seeds are very rich in calcium, manganese, omega 3 fatty acids, iron, zinc, protein and dietary fiber — include them in your diet.
- Mix a few black mustard seeds with milk and have it 15 to 20 minutes before your meal. Mostly used in curries, lentil soups, roasted vegetables and sautéed potato dishes. Mustard seeds are a rich source of oil and protein.
- Mustard seeds are a very popular ingredient in the American cuisine. Benefits of mustard seeds are many and popularly used for taste generally in hot dogs, where mustard sauce is very much preferred
Package Dimensions: 35x239x472
►Mustard seeds, also known as ‘Sarso’ or ‘Rai’ in Hindi, ‘Kadugu’ (Tamil & Malayalam), ‘Avalu’ in Telugu, ‘Rai’ in Gujarati, ‘Shorshe’ in Bengali, ‘Mohori’ in Marathi and ‘Rai’ in Punjabi.
►It is available in white, brown and black varieties and is used by people all over the world. Greeks, Romans, Asians and Africans have all explored the taste of mustard seeds and have integrated them into their cuisines.
►Mustard seeds are a good source of dietary fibres. The fibre content here is mostly very readily soluble making it effective for use.
►Black mustard seeds are tiny little strong flavored seeds most commonly used in Indian cooking. Discover naturally fresh, premium quality spices and taste the difference in all your dishes. Black Mustard Seeds give a pleasantly biting flavor and are often used in dijon mustards and whole seed deli mustards.
►At Naturevibe, we specialise in manufacturing the powder in extremely favourable conditions from the land of exquisite spices, India. We follow the “farm to fork” process, wherein we take pride in having a conglomerate of farmers who are specially trained to hand-pick the finest raw material, which is then manufactured organically and ethically in our state of the art facility.