Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Black seed oil is extracted from the seeds of Nigella sativa, a plant native to southwest Asia (commonly called black cumin).
- Also known as black cumin seed oil or kalonji oil, nigella sativa oil is an amber-hued oil used in cooking and is said to offer a range of health benefits.
- Black seeds are also known as black caraway, black cumin, kalonji, and black onion seeds.People have used the tiny black seeds of the fruits of N. sativa as a natural remedy for thousands of years.
- The slightly bitter seeds are used as a flavoring or spice in Middle Eastern and Indian cuisine and are sometimes sprinkled on flatbread, naan bread, or bagels.
- Black seeds in small amounts in cooking can be a tasty way of incorporating the seeds in your diet.It is also possible to add the oil to massage oils, shampoos, homemade skin-care products, and fragrances.
Package Dimensions: 63x152x272
►Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa) Cold Pressed Seed Oil is extracted from flowering plant native to Asia and is often consumed for its amazing health benefits. 100% Pure Essential Herb Oil, A must have in Your Medicine Cabinet.
►Lack seed oil can be applied to human hair to soften it and promote shine. And also black seed oil has been added to oils and moisturizers to improve skin moisture and hydration.
►The seeds can also flavor curries, pickles, and bread in a similar way to cumin or oregano.
►High-quality black seed oil is also suitable for use in cooking, baking, and beverages.
►At Naturevibe Botanicals, we specialise in manufacturing the powder in extremely favourable conditions from the land of exquisite spices, India. We follow the “farm to fork” process, wherein we take pride in having a conglomerate of farmers who are specially trained to hand-pick the finest raw material, which is then manufactured organically and ethically in our state of the art facility.