Brand: Terrasoul Superfoods
- Terrasoul Superfoods Coconut Palm Sugar, 32 ounces
- USDA Certified Organic, kosher, non-gmo, gluten free, and vegan friendly.
- Coconut sugar makes an excellent 1:1 ratio replacement to refined white sugar for all of your baking and cooking needs. This tasty addition adds sweetness to coffee or tea without the sugar spike.
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee – We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
- Terrasoul Superfoods sources the freshest and highest quality superfoods from all over the planet. Our mission is to make these amazing, healthy foods available to you at the lowest prices possible while paying our growers and employees fair wages.
Package Dimensions: 13x277x930
Details: About Terrasoul Superfoods Coconut Palm Sugar: Made from the sweet nectar of the coconut tree flower blossoms, Coconut Palm Sugar is a pure low-glycemic substitute for cane sugar, stevia, and agave syrup. With a 6,000 year history, palm sweeteners have a proven track record for providing nourishing sweetness for a healthy lifestyle. Coconut sugar is a great alternative to higher glycemic sweeteners, add to smoothies or desserts for a healthy sustained energy.
Key Nutrition Benefits of Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Sun-Dried Mulberries:
Vitamins & Minerals: Our Coconut Palm Sugar is rich in magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron and is a natural source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and C, which aid in the slow absorption of the sugar into the bloodstream.
Low-Glycemic Sweetener: Coconut sugar adds richness to recipes while supporting healthy blood sugar levels.
Suggested Uses: Add to smoothies, coffee, teas, or recipes in a 1:1 ratio with refined sugar.
Why buy from Terrasoul Superfoods?
We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
We also source only the freshest and highest quality ingredients from sustainable farms.
We operate a licensed and inspected certified organic facility (unlike other Amazon sellers that make organic claims without being USDA certified, so always look for the USDA seal and certifier on the label).