Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Cumin is a spice made from the seeds of the Cuminum cyminum plant. Many dishes use cumin, especially foods from its native regions of the Mediterranean and Southwest Asia.
- Cumin seeds are now integral in folk medicine across Northern Europe to the Mediterranean regions, Russia, Indonesia, Iran, and North America.
- Tempering or seasoning a dish takes it to another level. Cumin is a common and well-known ingredient used in tempering.
- Cumin lends its distinctive flavor to chili, tamales and various Indian curries. Its flavor has been described as earthy, nutty, spicy and warm. Cumin seeds ground is naturally rich in iron.
- Many people around the world don’t get enough iron. Cumin is very dense in iron, providing almost 20% of your daily iron in one teaspoon.
Package Dimensions: 28x348x499
►Cumin (Cuminucum cyminum) is a flowering plant which belongs to the family Apiaceae.
►Cumin seeds are extensively used as a condiment or a spice in culinary practices in India and other Asian, African, and Latin American countries.
►Both whole and ground cumin is used as a staple in various dishes, as it has a distinctly warm and earthy flavor.
►Because of its strong aroma, only a small amount of cumin essential oil is used in recipes; this is enough to provide them with a powerful punch.
►Few foods are as iron-dense as cumin. This makes it a good iron source, even when used in small amounts as a seasoning.