- USDA Certified Organic Inulin Powder
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Non-GMO, Vegan, Paleo & Keto Friendly
- Made from Organic Jerusalem Artichokes
- Contains no added fillers, colors or additives.
Package Dimensions: 53x227x408
Details: Inulin is a soluble fiber naturally found in many fruits and vegetables like bananas, asparagus, garlic, onions, and more. Our Inulin is made from Organic Jerusalem Artichokes, also known as sunchokes. Despite its name, this root vegetable is actually related to the sunflower, not the artichoke! Jerusalem artichokes are packed with Inulin, which has prebiotic properties that stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria in the gut. Like any fiber, Inulin may cause gas and bloating if consumed too quickly or in large quantities, jokingly earning the nickname of ‘fartichoke’ by many. Anthony’s Inulin Powder is Organic, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan friendly, and contains no fillers, colors or additives.