Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Licorice root, also known as sweet root, is used mostly as a sweetener in candies and beverages. People have also used licorice root for centuries for its medicinal benefits.
- The word “licorice” refers to the root of a plant called Glycyrrhiza glabra. It’s native to Europe and Asia. The plant is actually classified as a weed in those areas.
- The early Egyptians loved licorice root. Licorice was later imported to China where it became an important herb in Chinese medicinal tradition.
- Licorice is available in many forms, including herbal teas, candies, capsules of dried herb, and liquid extract.
- Harvested and processed in India with Strong Scent and Odor. Each order is hand picked and packaged to ensure Freshness with High Quality.
Package Dimensions: 60x224x231
Details: ► Certified by the USDA Organic, Naturevibe Licorice Root powder or Glycyrrhiza Glabra is one of the most overlooked of all herbs but it has been creating wonders in traditional Ayurvedic medicine since thousands of years.
► It is useful for several ailments and is considered to be an effective source of flavonoids which have a beneficial effect on the body and its overall well-being.
► At Naturevibe, we specialise in manufacturing the powder in extremely favorable conditions from the land of exquisite spices, India. We follow the “farm to fork” process, wherein we take pride in having a conglomerate of farmers who are specially trained to hand-pick the finest raw material, which is then manufactured organically and ethically in our state of the art facility.
► Certified by the USDA Organic, Naturevibe specializes in manufacturing and supplying the highest quality of herbs and spices around the world.
Suggested Use : 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons with warm water once or twice daily, or as directed by your Health Practitioner.