Brand: Organic Positively Tea Company
- Organic Ceylon is a fragrant and sweet medium-bodied black tea with rich and well-rounded flavors and aromas.
- TEA TYPE: Organic Black Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Sweet, Well-Rounded, Rich, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, ORIGIN: Sri Lanka
- INGREDIENTS – 100% Organic Ceylon Black Tea
- SERVINGS – 1 pound of Organic Ceylon Black Tea will yield approximately 150 – 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
- BENEFITS – Our organic loose leaf Ceylon black tea is naturally high in antioxidants, polyphenols, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, caffeine and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants – simply 100% organic Ceylon and positivi-tea!
Package Dimensions: 104x226x499
Positively Tea, Organic Ceylon Black Tea
Tasting Notes: Sweet, Well-Rounded, Rich
This fragrant and sweet Organic Ceylon black tea has a beautiful long leaf style. The cup is medium-bodied and rich with well-rounded flavor and aroma.
Origin: Sri Lanka
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
Caffeine Level: High
Ingredients: 100% Organic Ceylon Black Tea
Packaging: All tea comes in an airtight, resealable bag to preserve freshness.
Brewing Instructions: Steep at 212°F for 3 minutes. Tea brew time and measurements may vary according to preference and brewing device.
Why Positively Tea?
Positively Tea is a USDA Certified Organic tea company specializing in high quality, specialty loose leaf teas from around the world. All of our teas are curated with incredible passion and positivity. With over 70 varieties of organic tea to choose from, we offer a positively delicious and organic tea selection to satisfy any tea craving, and perfect for every step of your tea journey. All of our USDA Certified Organic teas are fresh, free of artificial flavors, harsh chemicals and GMOs. Discover the power of tea in its purest form.