Brand: Organic Positively Tea Company
- This popular organic Earl Grey black tea is flavored with bergamot oil and is famous for its fruity aroma and full-bodied flavor.
- TEA TYPE: Organic Black Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Vanilla, Floral, Bergamot, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, ORIGIN: India
- INGREDIENTS – organic black tea, organic cornflowers, natural vanilla and bergamot flavors
- SERVINGS – 1 pound of Organic Earl Grey De La CrÃ¨me Black Tea will yield approximately 150 – 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
- BENEFITS – Our organic loose leaf Earl Grey De La CrÃ¨me Black Tea is naturally high in antioxidants, polyphenols, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, caffeine and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants – simply naturally derived flavors and positivi-tea!
Package Dimensions: 76x279x454
Positively Tea, Organic Earl Grey De La Crème Black Tea
Tasting Notes: Floral, Vanilla, Bergamot
This popular Organic Earl Grey Black Tea is flavored with bergamot oil and is famous for its fruity aroma and full-bodied flavor. This black tea blend contains organic black tea, organic cornflowers and natural vanilla and bergamot flavors.
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
Caffeine Level: High
Ingredients: Organic Black Tea, Organic Cornflowers, Natural Vanilla and Begamot Flavors
Packaging: All tea comes in an airtight, resealable bag to preserve freshness.
Brewing Instructions: Steep at 212°F for 3 minutes. Tea brew time and measurements may vary according to preference and brewing device.
Why Positively Tea?
Positively Tea is a USDA Certified Organic tea company specializing in high quality, specialty loose leaf teas from around the world. All of our teas are curated with incredible passion and positivity. With over 70 varieties of organic tea to choose from, we offer a positively delicious and organic tea selection to satisfy any tea craving, and perfect for every step of your tea journey. All of our USDA Certified Organic teas are fresh, free of artificial flavors, harsh chemicals and GMOs. Discover the power of tea in its purest form.