Brand: Organic Positively Tea Company
Color: Black Tea
- Our French Breakfast black tea is a unique blend of extra strong full bodied organic black teas with alluring vanilla flavor.
- TEA TYPE: Organic Black Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Bold, Vanilla, Robust, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic
- INGREDIENTS – organic black tea with natural vanilla flavor
- SERVINGS – 1 pound of Organic French Breakfast Tea will yield approximately 150 – 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
- BENEFITS – Our organic loose leaf French Breakfast Black Tea is naturally high in antioxidants, polyphenols, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, caffeine and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants – simply naturally derived flavors and positivi-tea! 100% money back guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 88x262x431
Positively Tea, Organic French Breakfast Black Tea
Tasting Notes: Bold, Vanilla, Robust
Our French Breakfast Black Tea is a unique blend of extra rich full bodied organic black teas with alluring vanilla flavor. Exuding a highly developed flavor that is both powerful and refined, this black tea blend is an ideal breakfast tea!
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
Caffeine Level: High
Ingredients: Organic Black Tea with Natural Vanilla Flavor
Packaging: All tea comes in an airtight, resealable bag to preserve freshness.
Brewing Instructions: Steep at 212°F for 3 minutes. Tea brew time and measurements may vary according to preference and brewing device.
Why Positively Tea?
Positively Tea is a USDA Certified Organic tea company specializing in high quality, specialty loose leaf teas from around the world. All of our teas are curated with incredible passion and positivity. With over 70 varieties of organic tea to choose from, we offer a positively delicious and organic tea selection to satisfy any tea craving, and perfect for every step of your tea journey. All of our USDA Certified Organic teas are fresh, free of artificial flavors, harsh chemicals and GMOs. Discover the power of tea in its purest form.