Brand: Organic Positively Tea Company
- A full-bodied infusion of our organic Genmaicha tea produces an excellent nutty, vegetal and smooth flavor.
- TEA TYPE: Organic Green Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Nutty, Vegetal, Smooth, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, ORIGIN: China
- INGREDIENTS – organic bancha green tea, organic popped corn, organic toasted hulled rice kernels
- SERVINGS – 1 pound of Organic Genmaicha Tea will yield approximately 150 – 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
- BENEFITS – Our organic loose leaf Genmaicha Green Tea is naturally high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, caffeine and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants- simply naturally derived flavors and positivi-tea!
Package Dimensions: 69x267x454
Details: Positively Tea, Organic Genmaicha Green Tea
Tasting Notes: Nutty, Vegetal, Smooth
Our organic Genmaicha tea is a mixture of organic bancha green tea, and organic toasted hulled rice kernels. A full-bodied infusion of our organic Genmaicha tea produces an excellent nutty and smooth flavor.
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
Caffeine Level: High
Ingredients: Organic Bancha Green Tea, Organic Toasted Hulled Rice Kernels
Packaging: All tea comes in an airtight, resealable bag to preserve freshness.
Brewing Instructions: Steep at 175°F – 185°F for 3-4 minutes. Tea brew time and measurements may vary according to preference and brewing device.
Why Positively Tea?
Positively Tea is a USDA Certified Organic tea company specializing in high quality, specialty loose leaf teas from around the world. All of our teas are curated with incredible passion and positivity. With over 70 varieties of organic tea to choose from, we offer a positively delicious and organic tea selection to satisfy any tea craving, and perfect for every step of your tea journey. All of our USDA Certified Organic teas are fresh, free of artificial flavors, harsh chemicals and GMOs. Discover the power of tea in its purest form.