Brand: Organic Positively Tea Company
- Irish Breakfast tea is a classic blend of organic black teas with lots of full-bodied flavor and is normally described as a malty brew. Traditionally, this breakfast tea is enjoyed with a splash of milk, but can also be served plain or with lemon.
- TEA TYPE: Organic Black Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Malty, Tart, Strong, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, ORIGIN: China
- INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic Black Tea Blend
- SERVINGS – 1 pound of Organic Irish Breakfast Black Tea will yield approximately 150 – 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
- BENEFITS – Our organic loose leaf Irish Breakfast Black Tea is naturally high in antioxidants, polyphenols, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, caffeine and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants – simply 100% organic black tea and positivi-tea!
Package Dimensions: 69x246x476
Positively Tea, Organic Irish Breakfast Black Tea
Tasting Notes: Malty, Tart, Strong
Irish Breakfast tea is a classic blend of organic black teas with lots of full-bodied flavor and is normally described as a malty brew. Traditionally, this breakfast tea is enjoyed with a splash of milk, but can also be served plain or with lemon.
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
Caffeine Level: High
Ingredients: 100% Organic Black Tea Blend
Packaging: All tea comes in an airtight, resealable bag to preserve freshness.
Brewing Instructions: Steep at 212°F for 3 minutes. Tea brew time and measurements may vary according to preference and brewing device.
Why Positively Tea?
Positively Tea is a USDA Certified Organic tea company specializing in high quality, specialty loose leaf teas from around the world. All of our teas are curated with incredible passion and positivity. With over 70 varieties of organic tea to choose from, we offer a positively delicious and organic tea selection to satisfy any tea craving, and perfect for every step of your tea journey. All of our USDA Certified Organic teas are fresh, free of artificial flavors, harsh chemicals and GMOs. Discover the power of tea in its purest form.