Brand: Organic Positively Tea Company
- Organic Jasmine Green Tea is a floral blend of Chinese green tea and downy-needle jasmine blossoms. A full-bodied infusion of this green tea produces a stunning jasmine aroma with fragrant and floral flavor.
- TEA TYPE: Organic Green Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Fragrant, Floral, Jasmine, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, ORIGIN: China
- INGREDIENTS – organic green tea with organic downy-needle jasmine blossoms
- SERVINGS – 1 pound of Organic Jasmine Green Tea will yield approximately 150 – 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
- BENEFITS – Our organic loose leaf Jasmine Green Tea is naturally high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, caffeine and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants- simply naturally derived flavors and positivi-tea!
Package Dimensions: 89x241x476
Details: Positively Tea, Organic Jasmine Green Tea
Tasting Notes: Fragrant, Floral, Jasmine
Our Jasmine Green tea is a floral blend of Chinese green tea and downy-needle jasmine blossoms. A full-bodied infusion of this green tea produces a stunning jasmine aroma with fragrant and floral flavor.
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
Caffeine Level: High
Ingredients: Organic Green Tea with Organic Downy-Needle Jasmine Blossoms
Packaging: All tea comes in an airtight, resealable bag to preserve freshness.
Brewing Instructions: Steep at 175°F – 185°F for 3-4 minutes. Tea brew time and measurements may vary according to preference and brewing device.
Why Positively Tea?
Positively Tea is a USDA Certified Organic tea company specializing in high quality, specialty loose leaf teas from around the world. All of our teas are curated with incredible passion and positivity. With over 70 varieties of organic tea to choose from, we offer a positively delicious and organic tea selection to satisfy any tea craving, and perfect for every step of your tea journey. All of our USDA Certified Organic teas are fresh, free of artificial flavors, harsh chemicals and GMOs. Discover the power of tea in its purest form.