Brand: Organic Positively Tea Company
- Organic Juicy Peach black tea is a sweet and mellow black tea blend. A perfect option for those who enjoy a sweet, floral and fruity tea.
- TEA TYPE: Organic Black Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Peach, Sweet, Floral, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, ORIGIN: India
- INGREDIENTS – organic black tea, organic peach pieces, organic marigold petals, natural peach flavor
- SERVINGS – 1 pound of Organic Juicy Peach Black Tea will yield approximately 150 – 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
- BENEFITS – Our organic loose leaf Juicy Peach Black Tea is naturally high in antioxidants, polyphenols, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, caffeine and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants – simply naturally derived flavors and positivi-tea!
Package Dimensions: 114x274x408
Positively Tea, Organic Juicy Peach Black Tea
Tasting Notes: Peach, Sweet, Floral
Our Juicy Peach Black Tea is a sweet and mellow blend of organic black tea, organic peach pieces, organic marigold petals and natural peach flavoring. A perfect option for those who enjoy a sweet, floral and fruity tea!
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
Caffeine Level: High
Ingredients: Organic Black Tea, Organic Peach Pieces, Organic Marigold Petals, Natural Peach Flavor
Packaging: All tea comes in an airtight, resealable bag to preserve freshness.
Brewing Instructions: Steep at 212°F for 3 minutes. Tea brew time and measurements may vary according to preference and brewing device.
Why Positively Tea?
Positively Tea is a USDA Certified Organic tea company specializing in high quality, specialty loose leaf teas from around the world. All of our teas are curated with incredible passion and positivity. With over 70 varieties of organic tea to choose from, we offer a positively delicious and organic tea selection to satisfy any tea craving, and perfect for every step of your tea journey. All of our USDA Certified Organic teas are fresh, free of artificial flavors, harsh chemicals and GMOs. Discover the power of tea in its purest form.