Brand: Organic Positively Tea Company
- Our Scottish Breakfast tea is a full-bodied, rich and flavorful blend of organic black teas. This breakfast tea has a stronger, more hearty and robust flavor than an Irish or English Breakfast tea. Traditionally served with milk.
- TEA TYPE: Organic Black Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Bold, Earthy, Hearty, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic
- INGREDIENTS – 100% Organic Black Tea Blend
- SERVINGS – 1 pound of Organic Scottish Breakfast Tea will yield approximately 150 – 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
- BENEFITS – Our organic loose leaf Scottish Breakfast Black Tea is naturally high in antioxidants, polyphenols, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, caffeine and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants – simply 100% organic black tea and positivi-tea!
Package Dimensions: 51x241x476
Positively Tea, Organic Scottish Breakfast Black Tea
Tasting Notes: Bold, Earthy, Hearty
Our Scottish Breakfast tea is a full-bodied, rich and flavorful blend of organic black teas. This breakfast tea has a ber, more hearty and robust flavor than an Irish or English Breakfast tea. Traditionally served with milk.
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
Caffeine Level: High
Ingredients: 100% Organic Black Tea Blend
Packaging: All tea comes in an airtight, resealable bag to preserve freshness.
Brewing Instructions: Steep at 212°F for 3 minutes. Tea brew time and measurements may vary according to preference and brewing device.
Why Positively Tea?
Positively Tea is a USDA Certified Organic tea company specializing in high quality, specialty loose leaf teas from around the world. All of our teas are curated with incredible passion and positivity. With over 70 varieties of organic tea to choose from, we offer a positively delicious and organic tea selection to satisfy any tea craving, and perfect for every step of your tea journey. All of our USDA Certified Organic teas are fresh, free of artificial flavors, harsh chemicals and GMOs. Discover the power of tea in its purest form.