Brand: Organic Positively Tea Company
- Our Organic Yunnan is an exquisite black tea with a rich and hearty flavor. This tea originates from the famous Yunnan Province of China. A full infusion produces a deep golden hued cup with a molasses-like sweetness.
- TEA TYPE: Organic Black Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Hearty, Molasses, Rich, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, ORIGIN: Yunnan Province of China
- INGREDIENTS – 100% Organic Black Tea
- SERVINGS – 1 pound of Organic Yunnan Black Tea will yield approximately 150 – 240 cups of tea, depending on brewing measurements.
- BENEFITS – Our organic loose leaf Yunnan Black Tea is naturally high in antioxidants, polyphenols, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, caffeine and contains no additives, preservatives or colorants – simply 100% organic black tea and positivi-tea!
Package Dimensions: 81x254x481
Positively Tea, Organic Yunnan Black Tea
Tasting Notes: Hearty, Molasses, Rich
Our Organic Yunnan is an exquisite certified organic black tea with a rich and hearty flavor. This tea originates from the famous Yunnan Province of China. A full infusion of this Yunnan tea produces a deep golden hued cup with a molasses-like sweetness!
Origin: Yunnan Province of China
Certification: USDA Certified Organic
Caffeine Level: High
Ingredients: 100% Organic Black Tea
Packaging: All tea comes in an airtight, resealable bag to preserve freshness.
Brewing Instructions: Steep at 212°F for 3 minutes. Tea brew time and measurements may vary according to preference and brewing device.
Why Positively Tea?
Positively Tea is a USDA Certified Organic tea company specializing in high quality, specialty loose leaf teas from around the world. All of our teas are curated with incredible passion and positivity. With over 70 varieties of organic tea to choose from, we offer a positively delicious and organic tea selection to satisfy any tea craving, and perfect for every step of your tea journey. All of our USDA Certified Organic teas are fresh, free of artificial flavors, harsh chemicals and GMOs. Discover the power of tea in its purest form.