Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Chili powder is the dried, pulverized fruit of one or more varieties of chili pepper, sometimes with the addition of other spices.
- Chili powder is sometimes known by the chili pepper used (such as cayenne pepper) and is incorporated in many different cuisines, including Tex-Mex, Indian, Chinese, Korean and Thai.
- Red chili powder are high in beta carotene, which our body converts into vitamin A. This spice is used to add pungency and flavor to dishes.
- Chili powder are primarily used as a spice and can be cooked or dried and powdered. Powdered, red chili powder are known as paprika.
- Chili powder provide some carbs and offer a small amount of protein and fiber. Chili powders are very high in this powerful antioxidant
Package Dimensions: 87x173x472
►When we chowing down on spicy ethnic foods like Indian curries and Mexican tacos, we may not realize that you’re ingesting a key ingredient. This magic ingredient I speak of is chili powder! With a high concentration of capsaicin, this flavourful spice does more than pack a punch.
►Chili powder are the fruits, notable for their hot flavor.
►They are members of the nightshade family, related to bell peppers and tomatoes. Many varieties of chili peppers exist, such as cayenne and jalapeño.
►The nutrition facts for 1 tablespoon (15 grams) of raw, fresh, red chili peppers are: Calories: 6, Water: 88%, Protein: 0.3 grams, Carbs: 1.3 grams, Sugar: 0.8 grams, Fiber: 0.2 grams, Fat: 0.1 grams.
►Chili powders are rich in various vitamins and minerals but usually eaten in small amounts – so they don’t contribute significantly to your daily nutrient intake.