Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), also called Satavar, is one of the most powerful rejuvenating herbs in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Asparagus racemosus (A. racemosus) belongs to family Liliaceae and commonly known as Satawar, Satamuli, Satavari found at low altitudes throughout India.
- Shatavari has been used in ayurvedic medicine for centuries.
- The plant is found native in India and is in the same family as the common asparagus.
- Shatavari has small, uniform pine needles and produces white flowers and blackish-purple berries.
Package Dimensions: 135x140x295
►Sometimes translated as “she who possesses 100 husbands,”
►Shatavari contains both the bitter and sweet tastes and has nourishing, soothing, and cooling quality.
►Both the root and leaves of Shavatari are used in Ayurvedic medicine.
►Shatavari can be taken as a powder, a tablet, or a liquid extract.
►Shatavari is traditionally taken mixed with a glass of warm milk and sugar or honey, but can be mixed into a wide range of dishes, drinks, and teas.