Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is derived from the steam distillated flowers of the Cananga odorata botanical.
- There are 5 classifications of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Ylang Ylang Extra, Ylang Ylang I, II III, and Ylang Ylang Complete. The numbers refer to the number of times Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is distilled through fractionation.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, pronounced “Ee-lang Ee-lang,” receives its common name from the repetition of the Tagalog word “ilang,” meaning “wilderness,” which is where the tree is naturally found.
- Its pleasant floral scent, which has been described as both delicate and powerful, makes it an ideal ingredient for use in perfumes for both men and women as well as in aromatherapy applications.Its pleasant floral scent, which has been described as both delicate and powerful, makes it an ideal ingredient for use in perfumes for both men and women as well as in aromatherapy applications.
- With a deeply sweet, bright, spicy and stimulating scent nuanced with traces of Jasmine, Neroli, and Banana, Ylang Ylang Oil is a popular ingredient in cosmetic fragrances and other cosmetic products. When sprayed or diffused to freshen the air in an indoor environment, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil blends well with Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lavender, and Sandalwood essential oils.
Package Dimensions: 23x58x45
►Ylang ylang oil is made from the flowers of the herb Cananga odorata genuina.
►The smell of ylang ylang oil in aromatherapy is used for memory and thinking skills. In foods and beverages, ylang ylang oil is used as a flavoring.
►Using ylang ylang oil in aromatherapy during a memory and thinking test doesn’t seem to improve memory or attention in healthy adults.
►Ylang ylang oil is made from the flowers of the herb Cananga odorata genuina. People apply ylang ylang oil to the skin to promote relaxation.
►The Cananga tree is a fast-growing tree reaching up to 15-20 meters high in the wild. Around 5 kilos of flowers are harvested annually per tree