Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Turmeric, a plant related to ginger, is grown throughout India, other parts of Asia, and Central America.
- Historically, turmeric has been used in Ayurvedic medicine, primarily in South Asia. Turmeric Increases the Antioxidant Capacity.
- Turmeric is a common spice and a major ingredient in curry powder. Its primary active ingredients, curcuminoids, are yellow and used to color foods and cosmetics.
- Turmeric’s underground stems (rhizomes) are dried and made into capsules, tablets, teas, or extracts. Turmeric powder is also made into a paste for skin also.
- Turmeric is a known powerful herb and is used for flavouring food and for cosmetic and medicinal purposes, owing to its warm fragrance and great taste!
Package Dimensions: 36x201x481
►Turmeric has been used in Asia for thousands of years and is a major part of Ayurveda, Siddha medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, Unani, and the animistic rituals of Austronesian peoples. It was first used as a dye, and then later for its supposed properties in folk medicine.
►Certified by the USDA Organic, Naturevibe Turmeric Powder dates back to the ancient Vedic culture of India where it was used for flavouring food and for cosmetic and medicinal purposes.
►The fine, vibrant yellow powder is a powerful herb that has exceptional healthy properties, with its most active compound Curcumin playing an integral role in protecting the body’s cells.
►It is one of the healthiest foods, turmeric powder must be incorporated in healthy diets and nutrition plans. It has a warm fragrance and great taste!
►We follow the “farm to fork” process, wherein we take pride in having a conglomerate of farmers who are specially trained to hand-pick the finest raw material, which is then manufactured organically and ethically in our state of the art facility.
►At Naturevibe, we specialise in manufacturing the powder in extremely favourable conditions from the land of exquisite spices, India.