- PREMIUM RAW, ORGANIC GOJI BERRIES: Healthworks Goji Berries are just as delicious as they are nutritious. With a soft and chewy texture, our Goji Berries can be added to many recipes or enjoyed on their own. Healthworks Goji Berries are keto-friendly, vegan, non-GMO, and certified organic.
- MANY BENEFITS & NUTRIENTS: Goji Berries are one of the most nutrient dense superfood berries on Earth! They are loaded with essential amino acids, vitamins C and A, and high in protein and fiber. Additional vitamins and minerals include, but are not limited to: vitamins B, E and D and minerals such as copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, niacin, phosphorous, and potassium.
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE & COUNTLESS USES: Healthworks Raw Certified Organic Goji Berries are a perfect addition to smoothies/drinks, cereals, yogurt, oatmeal, baked goods, baking cookies, ice-cream, trail mix, granola bars, coffee/tea, snack foods, or as a nutrient packed substitution for any recipe calling for dried cherries, cranberries or raisins. Raw, Juicing, Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Clean Eating, Wellness, Active, Biohacking, Life Hacking, Yoga, Spiritual, Blending, Non-GMO, Plant Based.
- NATURALLY SUN-DRIED: Our Goji Berries go through a natural sun drying process that has been used for thousands of years. We carefully lay out the Goji Berries by hand to ensure even drying as nature intended. This natural process helps enrich the aromatic and flavors of these delicious and nutritious berries.
- OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from HEALTHWORKS directly.
Package Dimensions: 83x279x930
Release Date: 05-09-2015
Details: Healthworks Raw Organic Goji Berries are grown and harvested sustainably to come to you in their purest, most nutrient-rich state. Healthworks Goji Berries are certified organic, pure, all-natural, and vegan.
Goji Berries are chewy, with a tangy but sweet taste, which can take a little time to get used to. We try to source some of the softest berries on the market, as this what our customers seem to prefer. However, depending on the humidity or even a particular batch, some batches can be drier than others. As the berries have been dehydrated, we recommend soaking them in warm water for a couple minutes to help them soften up.
Consumed by both warriors and meditating monks alike, Goji berries (also known as Wolfberries), have been used in Asian herbal medicine for over 5,000 years and has been regarded as one of the most nutrient-rich foods on earth. They are a vegetarian source of protein containing high amounts of essential amino acids, vitamins C and A, and over 20 trace minerals and vitamins (including zinc, iron, phosphorus, B2, vitamin E, and carotenoids).
Great with smoothies/drinks, cereals, yogurt, oatmeal, baked goods, baking cookies, ice-cream, trail mix, granola bars, coffee/tea, snack foods, or as a nutrient packed substitution for any recipe calling for dried cherries, cranberries or raisins
Healthworks Raw Organic Goji Berries also go very well with Healthworks Cacao Powder, Chia Seeds and Maca Powder.
Ingredients: Lycium Barbarum