Brand: Terrasoul Superfoods
- USDA certified organic, fair trade, kosher, non-go, raw, gluten free, and vegan friendly
- Our almonds are truly raw and aren’t pasteurized as required for all U.S. grown and sold almonds, even those labeled as raw
- We sell only the highest quality Valencia variety Spanish organic almonds, that are fresh, sourced directly from the growers.
- Terrasoul Superfoods’ mission is to make these amazing, healthy foods available to you at the lowest prices possible while paying our growers and employees fair wages.
Package Dimensions: 6x250x454
Release Date: 05-11-2014
Details: About Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Unpasteurized Almonds: Our unpasteurized almonds are truly raw and alive and are never treated by irradiation, ultra high heat, steam or chemically sterilized as required for all domestically grown and sold almonds, even those labeled as “raw”. Our almonds are imported from Spain where pasteurization mandated by the USDA is not a requirement. Our unpasteurized almonds are still a whole, complete food with their fats, enzymes all intact and are sprout-able and make wonderful almond milk that stays fresher longer than pasteurized almond milk.
Key Nutrition Benefits of Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Unpasteurized Almonds:
Almonds are a wonderful source of vitamin E, magnesium, and the good mono and polyunsaturated fats responsible for lowering LDL cholesterol. Our almonds also offer a healthier alternative to almonds pasteurized with propylene oxide gas, a known carcinogen.
Suggested Uses: Use them to make delicious homemade almond milk, gluten-free almond meal/flour or eat them by the handful for a healthy snack.
Why buy from Terrasoul Superfoods?
– We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
– We source only the freshest and highest quality ingredients from sustainable organic farms.
– We refrigerate our almonds during storage and shipping to insure they are fresh when delivered to you.
– We operate a FDA-licensed and inspected certified organic facility, unlike other Amazon sellers that make organic claims without being USDA certified. Always look for the USDA seal and certifier on a product label when purchasing organic.