Brand: Naturevibe Botanicals
- Orange Essential Oil, most commonly referred to as Sweet Orange Essential Oil, is derived from the fruits of the Citrus sinensis botanical. Conversely, Bitter Orange Essential Oil is derived from the fruits of the Citrus aurantium botanical.
- Orange Oil’s ability to naturally enhance immunity and have lent it to traditional medicinal applications other health concerns.
- Used in aromatherapy, Orange Essential Oil’s pleasant scent has a cheerful and uplifting yet simultaneously relaxing, calming effect.
- Used topically, Orange Essential Oil is beneficial for maintaining the health, appearance, and texture of skin by promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness.
- The exact origin of Citrus sinensis is unknown, as it does not grow wild anywhere in the world; however, botanists believe that it is a natural hybrid of the Pummelo (C. maxima) and the Mandarin (C. reticulata) botanicals and that it originated between the South-West of China and the Himalayas.
Package Dimensions: 30x63x45
►Orange essential oil is extracted from the rind of the sweet orange, Citrus sinensis. This is done by a method called cold pressing, which uses pressure to squeeze the oils from the rind. Sometimes, the leaves and flowers from the orange plant can be used as well.
► To make a massage oil out if it you’ll need to dilute orange essential oil in a carrier oil, like coconut oil or jojoba oil. The NAHA suggests using 20 drops of essential oil per ounce of carrier oil to make a massage oil with a 3 percent solution.
► Orange essential oil can be used for a variety of applications that range from lifting mood to adding a fresh, citrusy aroma to a room.
►Always be sure to use essential oils safely. If you’d like to use orange essential oil but have health-related questions or concerns, speak with your doctor before using the oil.