Brand: Tiesta Tea
Color: Chunky Watermelon
- SWEET WATERMELON FRUIT TEA: Juicy melon and apple flavors create a splendidly sweet summer feeling, no matter the season. This delicious fruity tea is excellent hot or as an iced tea. Enjoy it plain for a bold flavor or sweetened with sugar or honey.
- IMMUNITY BLENDS: Our Immunity blends contain rooibos, herbal and fruit teas, which help you recover by fueling your body with a variety of vitamins and nutrients. Try our Maui Mango tea, Chunky Watermelon tea, or Chocolate Ginger Turmeric tea.
- REUSABLE, RECYCLABLE TEA TIN makes the perfect gift for tea lovers or those new to tea; offers convenient, airtight storage to keep your loose leaf tea its freshest for all 40-50 cups; bright, yellow metal canister is pretty enough to stay on your counter
- FINDING THE RIGHT TEA SHOULD BE SIMPLE: We have 5 functional categories based on the health benefits of each blend. With a variety of flavors within each function, our blends fit every taste & lifestyle.
- LIVE LOOSE + MAKE AN IMPACT; we don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we seriously give back; through the Tiesta Tea Foundation, we provide resources and relief to communities across the globe and in our backyard; so join us and Live Loose
Package Dimensions: 74x168x272
Release Date: 05-01-2016
Details: Product Description
Why Live Loose?
Loose leaf tea is just what it sounds like –– full-leaf loose tea. No confining single-serve tea bags means you can see + taste the ingredients + get the full health benefits. It’s that simple.
Loose leaf tea is as much of a treat for the eyes as it is for the taste buds, which is why we always say, once you go loose, you’ll never go bagged.
Ditching bagged tea means you need a tea infuser. There are many options, including a compostable tea filter, reusable tea ball, brewbasket, or the Tiesta Tea Brewmaster.
We travel around the globe to source the best quality ingredients to produce the best cup of tea. That means traditional Japanese green tea, organic black tea + organic green tea from India + oolong from China. Fruits, flowers + spices come from the USA, Asia + beyond.
From the Manufacturer