Brand: Tiesta Tea
Color: Royal Breakfast
- CLASSIC ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA: This classic English-style breakfast tea is fuel fit for a king or queen. Brew it in the morning for a wakeup call, or try it in the afternoon for a post-lunch energy boost!
- ENERGIZER BLENDS: Our Energizer blends contain black and maté teas, which help you deal with fatigue by giving you an added mental and physical boost. Try our Victorian Earl Grey, Chai Love, Copacabana Mate, Black Thai Tropical, or Royal Breakfast blends.
- REUSABLE, RECYCLABLE TEA TIN makes the perfect gift for tea lovers or those new to tea; offers convenient, airtight storage to keep your loose leaf tea its freshest for all 40-50 cups; bright, red metal canister is pretty enough to stay on your counter
- FINDING THE RIGHT TEA SHOULD BE SIMPLE: We have 5 functional categories based on the health benefits of each blend. With a variety of flavors within each function, our blends fit every taste & lifestyle.
- LIVE LOOSE + MAKE AN IMPACT; we don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we seriously give back; through the Tiesta Tea Foundation, we provide resources and relief to communities across the globe and in our own backyard; come Live Loose with us
Package Dimensions: 65x172x232
Release Date: 05-01-2016
Details: Product Description
Why Live Loose?
Loose leaf tea is just what it sounds like –– full-leaf loose tea. No confining single-serve tea bags means you can see + taste the ingredients + get the full health benefits. It’s that simple.
Loose leaf tea is as much of a treat for the eyes as it is for the taste buds, which is why we always say, once you go loose, you’ll never go bagged.
Ditching bagged tea means you need a tea infuser. There are many options, including a compostable tea filter, reusable tea ball, brewbasket, or the Tiesta Tea Brewmaster.
We travel around the globe to source the best quality ingredients to produce the best cup of tea. That means traditional Japanese green tea, organic black tea + organic green tea from India + oolong from China. Fruits, flowers + spices come from the USA, Asia + beyond.
From the Manufacturer