- PREMIUM RAW ORGANIC TURMERIC SUPER ROOT POWDER: This curcumin rich yellow spice, also known as curcuma longa, tumeric, haldi, polvo de turmeric, has a warm aroma and gingery/peppery taste making it an excellent addition to Indian, Moroccan, Asian and Middle Eastern dishes! It is great with black pepper, Healthworks cinnamon powder, ginger powder & maca powder.
- FRESHLY GROUND AND VERSATILE: Our Pure Turmeric Powder is all natural, non-irradiated and certified organic. It is produced from pure turmeric rhizomes, is packed with curcumin, antioxidants, and has been historically known to have anti-inflammatory effects.
- NATURAL CURCUMIN: Healthworks Turmeric Root Powder is of the highest & purest quality. The most active ingredient in turmeric is Curcumin and it can have a high therapeutic value. For any lifestyle: Raw, Juicing, Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Clean Eating, Wellness, Active, Biohacking, Life Hacking, Yoga, Spiritual, Blending, Non-GMO, Plant Based.
- MANY WAYS TO ENJOY: A small pinch of turmeric root powder will add a nice orange-yellow hue to salad dressings. Use it in tea, coffee, soup, smoothies, juices, energy balls, hummus, muffins, baked goods, or to spice vegetables and meat, particularly lamb. It also will complement any recipe that uses rice, lentils and beans. No colors, additives, preservatives. Turmeric Powder can also be used in face masks and body masks.
- OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from HEALTHWORKS directly.
Package Dimensions: 8x251x476
Details: Turmeric, also known as Curcuma Longa, tumeric, haldi, polvo de turmeric, is an orange/yellow colored spice that has been a staple in Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian cooking for thousands of years. Traditionally called “Indian saffron” or “yellow root” because it comes from the root of the Curcuma Longa plant. It was regularly used throughout history as a condiment, remedy and textile dye.
Turmeric is best known as the spice that gives curry powder its distinctive color. It has a warm aroma, orange/yellow color, and gingery/peppery taste, which are relied upon in cooking throughout Asia. Just sprinkle it on vegetables or mix it into dressings. It is great rubbed on meat and added to curries and soups, it goes well with coffee, tea, smoothies, baked goods, cayenne pepper, Healthworks cinnamon powder, ginger powder & maca powder.
Our Healthworks Organic Turmeric Powder is raw, pure, all-natural, and makes for a great addition to any lifestyle. Turmeric contains Curcumin, which is known to have powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Please note that Healthworks only offers the freshest ingredients thus the color of your product may vary by batch which is common in real organic products. We only package the latest crop that is harvested from our small organic farms.
Healthy and Delicious – Add turmeric to your diet and reap the benefits!
TRY WITH: Curries, Vegetables, Rice, Lentils, Beans, Soups, Salad Dressings, Scrambles, Meats, Smoothies, Juices, Teas, Coffee and more! It also goes well with Healthworks Cinnamon Powder, Ginger Powder & Maca Powder!
Ingredients: Curcuma Longa