Brand: ZEST TEA
- VOTED TOP NEW TEA PRODUCT – Named Top New Product at the 2015 World Tea Expo. Zest Tea was chosen for its unique energy characteristics (first tea product with as much caffeine as coffee) as well as its bold and exciting flavors. Keto Friendly and Great for Low Carb Diets
- AS MUCH CAFFEINE AS COFFEE – Each bag contains as much natural caffeine as coffee; 150 mg per cup; 3x the energy levels of of traditional caffeinated teas. This makes Zest the strongest tea on the market!
- PACKED WITH AMINO ACIDS – Including L-Theanine, an amino acid that has been shown to boost cognitive function when in combination with caffeine and help reduce the jitters and crash commonly associated with caffeinated products. The end result is a steady and prolonged alertness.
- PERFECT COFFEE SUBSTITUTE – Zest Teas are a delicious and healthy alternative to coffee. With Zest you avoid the jitters and crash of coffee, and the product is perfect for individuals who suffer from indigestion or similar side effects of coffee.
- PREMIUM NON-GMO INGREDIENTS: South Indian Flower Orange Pekoe Black Tea, Cinnamon Chips, Apple Pieces, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Natural Apple Flavor, Natural Tea Extract
Package Dimensions: 48x145x91
Details: ZEST TEA ENERGY BLENDS Winner of Best New Product at the 2015 World Tea Expo, Zest premium energy teas offer the same kick of coffee without the negative side effects. Despite our teas having comparable caffeine levels to coffee-about three times the levels of traditional teas-the amino acids in Zest help create a steady and prolonged alertness, instead of the jitters and crash of other caffeinated products. All of our full-leaf blends are enhanced with natural caffeine from tea leaves & packaged in biodegradable sachets, making for the perfect healthy coffee substitute. Cinnamon Apple Black Our lusty Nilgiri Black tea marries a scrumptious blend of apple and cinnamon flavors, graciously speckled with apple pieces & cinnamon chips to deliver a plush cupped dessert. The Cinnamon and Apple meld together for a uniquely American flavored black tea. News features in the HUFFINGTON POST, WASHINGTON POST, PHILLY.COM and more! “We felt ‘in the zone’ almost more clearheaded than we would normally be with coffee..It definitely hits you harder, but I didn’t get jittery or anything”- PHILLY.COM